$103.88 – $230.29
Suitable for all types of wood floors
- Extremely high solid content
- Extremely hard-wearing surface
- Fast drying
Diamond Oil is used for oil finishing of wooden floors with floor machine. The oil ensures an extremely hard-wearing, dirt and water repellent surface. Diamond Oil is ideal for basic finishing of any unfinished, new and newly sanded interior woodwork. Content of solvent is less than 1%. Floor machine is recommended for the polishing of bigger areas.
1. The floor can be cleaned with WOCA Wood Cleaner mixed with water 1:40 if necessary. Leave floor to dry fully before oil application.
2. Shake oil container well before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed before use to avoid colour differences. Apply the oil with a short-haired paint roller in an even coat onto approx. 5-10 m2 of floor.
3. Leave the oil to be absorbed for 5-10 minutes. If dry spots appear, apply more oil.
4. The area is now polished with beige polishing pad under doodlebug or with floor machine until surface appears saturated.
5. Polish the floor after using cotton cloth under floor pad to remove any possible excess oil. Continue stepwise till the whole floor has been polished. The floor should not appear wet and there should not be any excess oil left on the surface after polishing.
6. After 6-8 hours, the floor should be dry-buffed with Extra White polishing pad. If a silk-mat surface is required, the finished floor may be buffed with 100 ml. of Diamond Oil to 10 m2 of floor. This is done between 6-12 hours after first application. The oil must be polished carefully into the floor. Remove any excess oil from the surface.
7. After 24 hours the floor can be used with caution.
8. Tools may be cleaned with WOCA Solvent.
9. Do not expose the floor to water during hardening time – approx. 3 days depending on air-temperature and moisture (ideally >18˚C/64˚F and low to moderate humidity).
10. After the hardening time, the floor should be cleaned with Natural Soap or Oil Refresher, which leaves a protecting layer on the surface.
Regular cleaning: Natural Soap or Oil Refresher. Re-oil with Maintenance Oil or Maintenance Paste when required.