Invisible Oil Care
2.5 ltr For enhanced protection and maintenance of wood surfaces finished with Invisible Oil. 320-430 s£/liter.
Top coat and care for Invisible Oil
Cares for and maintains floors that have been treated with Invisible Oil Primer and Invisible Oil
Resistant to liquids such as water, coffee, tea and red wine
Gives the wood a beautiful, breathable soft feel surface
Invisible Oil Care is a water-based care product for the maintenance of surfaces that have been treated with WOCA Invisible Oil. This care product refreshes the oiled surface and increases the oil’s ability to resist stains and wear. Invisible Oil Care is part of a high quality water-based oiling system and should therefore be used together with WOCA Invisible Oil Primer and Invisible Oil.
Product, room and floor temperature must be between 15-30°C. Ensure good ventilation during application and when it is drying.
Clean the surface using WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner and leave until completely dry.
1. Thoroughly shake the container, both before and during use.
2. Apply Invisible Oil Care in a thin and even coat, using the WOCA Oil applicator or a wool pad and pad holder. Work in small areas of no more than 20 m² at a time.
3. Carefully polish the area with a white pad. Use a buffing machine for larger surfaces. Continue polishing until the wood is completely saturated and the surface has a uniform appearance.
4. Remove excess oil care with dry, lint-free cotton cloths or pads attached to the buffing machine until the surface no longer appears wet.
5. The surface can be used with caution after 6-12 hours and is fully hardened after 5 days at room temperature.
Do not expose the floor to water or other liquids for the first 5 days, while Invisible Oil Care is hardening. For optimal cleaning, we recommend WOCA Natural Soap Extra White, which cares for and maintains the surface.