200 ml Penetrating oil gel for maintenance and renovation of oiled floors. Manual and machine application. Satin sheen 215 – 320 sq. feet tube.
- Especially suitable for UV-oiled floors
- Excellent results on factory-oiled floors
- Makes floors even more durable
Raises sheen level from matte to a satin
Can be applied manually with a polish pad and by machine using a buffer
WOCA Gel coverage 215 – 320 sf/tube
WOCA Maintenance Gel is for the care and maintenance of oiled indoor wooden surfaces and floors. The oil is quick-drying and leaves an attractive, water and dirt-repellent surface, leaving wood even more durable. Maintenance Gel is suitable for furniture, kitchen work surfaces, floors and other indoor wooden surfaces. It can also be used for improved results on factory-oiled/UV-oiled surfaces.
- Thoroughly clean the surface with Intensive Wood Cleaner mixed 1 part cleaner to 20 parts water. Then wash with clean water. After cleaning, leave the surface to dry for at least 8 hours at 68°F.
- In case of grain raising, an advantage would be slightly to de-nib with fine sand paper or sanding pad (remove any sanding dust from the surface).
- Apply an appropriate amount of gel to a red or white buffing pad and distribute over the surface in a thin, even coat. Continue polishing until the wood seems saturated and the surface has a uniform appearance. It is recommended to work on small areas at a time, as the gel is quick/drying. For larger areas (floors larger than 110 sqft) it would be advantageous to use a polishing machine.
- Immediately wipe down the polished surface with a clean, dry lint-free cotton cloth. When prepping with a machine, the final polishing should be done with a cotton cloth beneath the buffer. The surface should not appear wet and no excess gel should remain on the surface.
- If the wood does not seem fully saturated after 4-6 hours, reapply with less gel than the first treatment, but following the same procedure.
- Wait 4-6 hours before using the surface. Avoid getting water or dirt on the wooden surface for the next 2-3 days.
Cleaning: For convenient daily spot cleaning, use WOCA Natural Soap Spray.For bi-weekly cleaning, use WOCA Natural Soap.For quarterly cleaning, use WOCA Oil Refresher.