WOCA Outdoor Wood Primer
WOCA Outdoor Wood Primer improves adhesion and durability of the additional oil treatment. Primarily for Ac coy a larch spruce and oak. Not for newly pressure treated wood. 85-105 sq. 2.5 Liter
WOCA Outdoor Wood Primer Features:
- Special Primer for highly absorbent wood species
- Water based and fast drying
- Penetrates and protects
- Requires additional treatment with WOCA Exterior Oil
Available in 2.5 liter sizes.
WOCA Outdoor Wood Primer Product Details
WOCA Outdoor Wood Primer improves adhesion and durability of WOCA Exterior Oil for use on non-pressure treated softwood species such as; pine, larch, spruce, oak and old pressure treated wood (except for red cedar). WOCA Outdoor Wood Primer is a water based product to be used on outdoor wood like fences, windows, siding etc. For pressure-treated wood and hardwood use WOCA Exterior Oil or Multi Protector without primer.
How To Apply WOCA Outdoor Wood Primer
- Apply WOCA Outdoor Wood Primer only in dry weather and at temperature over 62˚F. Avoid heat and direct sunlight. Because water affects primer, moisture content of the wood should not exceed 17% when applying outdoor wood primer.
- The wood must be clean and completely dry. Prime new woodwork as soon as possible. Remove previous any applications from old woodwork. Clean with WOCA Exterior Cleaner and leave the wood to dry for at least 24 hours.
The wood must be completely dry before continuing.
- Apply WOCA Outdoor Wood Primer with brush or paint roller. Begin with the end grain of the wood – from below and upwards. Apply in full length to avoid overlaps.
- Leave the Primer to dry for approx. 24 hours before application of the WOCA Exterior Oil. In addition to priming, it is necessary to protect with one of the WOCA outdoor products.
- Finally, clean tools with warm water.