Tannin Spot Neutralizer
WOCA Tannin Spot Neutralizer effectively removes black spots caused by acid/water reaction.
- Ready mixed
- Simple application
- For small areas
- Requires additional treatment
WOCA Tannin Spot Neutralizer
WOCA Tannin Spot Neutralizer effectively removes black spots caused by acid/water reaction. This product can be used on unfinished, soaped, oiled or waxed interior surfaces. Oak wood naturally contains a very high amount of tannic acid. Black spots are formed when the wood is exposed to metal and moisture. Leaving a wet glass, or a leaky vase can trigger a chemical reaction from the acid in the wood and the water. This reaction leaves an undesired black spot. Click here to learn more about removing black spots from wood using WOCA Tannin Spot Neutralizer.
How to Apply WOCA Tannin Spot Neutralizer
- Spray Tannin Spot Neutralizer evenly on the stain directly from the bottle. Leave the Tannin Spot Neutralizer to dissolve the stain for 30-60 min.
- Leave solution to dissolve stain and dirt etc.
- Wipe with cloth wrung in lukewarm wa
- Repeat if necessary.
- When the floor is completely dry, apply the original surface finish, e.g. oil, wax or soap, to re-establish the protection of the surface.
You may also like…